LCCSY reported that there were “15 martyrs in Aleppo killed in clashes with SDF and in Russian raids on Tadef and Turkish shelling on al Bab ”
According to Al Baba 24, “the town today [Jan 23rd] suffered a Russian air raid which killed a woman and two children from Obeid family”.
However, Syria News Desk pointed to Turkey. It reported: “Ten civilians were killed, mostly from one family, and others injured, last night [Jan 23rd], in a bombing and shelling on Tadef city which is under the control of Islamic State, south of the city of Aleppo Countryside East.
“The opposition media activist, Anas al khatib, quoting civilian sources from Tadef, said that four Turkish raids targeted the building pf the cement company and residential homes on the outskirts of east Tadef, killing a whole family of six people and injuring a similar number”.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (3)
- the mother of Saleh al-Akram Al Obeid Adult female killed
- wife of Saleh al-Akram Al Obeid Adult female killed
- Israa, daughter of Saleh Al-Akram Al-Ubaid Adult female killed
Family members (2)
- wife of Khalid Mohammed Sheikh Adult female killed
- the daughter of Khalid Mohammed Sheikh Adult female
- Mohammed Simar Bilal Age unknown female killed