Raids carried out by warplanes led to the deaths of four civilians including a woman and two children and wounded a further 12 people, sources said. It is unclear who was responsible for these attacks, with some reports blaming the Russians and others accusing the regime.
Syrian Mirror reported: “Russian warplanes targeted the eastern neighborhood in the city of Khan Sheikhan in the southern countryside of Idlib with vacuum rockets, which led to the massacre of five civilians, including a woman and two children, in addition to the injury of 10 others”.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Fawaz Al - Khalid Age unknown injured
- Osama Alwan Age unknown male injured
- Wafaa Taan 30 years old injured
- Alaa Ta'an 25 years old injured
- Rawda Ta'an 55 years old injured
- Safa Taan 32 years old injured
- Shahla Hamdan Age unknown injured
- Osama Ta'an Age unknown injured
- Mohammed Abdul Qader Al-Qasim Al-Hudairi Age unknown male killed
- Khaled Arakeel Adult male
Sources (18) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the town of Khan Sheikhoun (خان شيخون), for which the generic coordinates are: 35.440813, 36.649360. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.