Six or more civilians were reported killed including up to four women when Russian warplanes allegedly shelled Sukhna. According to the Syrian Network for Human Rights, one of the rockets targeted two houses, “which killed six civilians including a child and three women.”
The VDC has named the six victims that were killed during the strike.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (5)
- Lutfiye Hmaidan Adult female Named by VDC killed
- Atiye al-Abdulla Adult male Named by VDC killed
- Maysam al-Abdulla Adult female Named by VDC killed
- Fidaa al-Abdulla Adult female Named by VDC killed
- Abdulla al-Abdulla “al-Zeer Adult male Named by VDC killed
- Heyam al-Sahen Adult female Named by VDC killed
Sources (9) [ collapse]
Russian Armed Forces Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia reported that “In the course of the last week, November 26 – December 4, the Russian aircraft have performed 431 combat sorties from the Hmeymim airbase making pinpoint strikes on 1458 terrorist objects in the Aleppo, Idlib, Latakia, Hama, Homs, Deir ez-Zor and Raqqah provinces.”