Six non-combatants including two children were reported killed, and more than 15 injured, in an alleged Russian airstrike on Arbeen, according to the Shaam News Network which reported that the alleged raid led to the destruction of residential buildings and the homes of civilians.
All six victims have been named.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Ihssan Karnaba Age unknown killed
- Osama Al Toam Age unknown killed
- Mohammed Al Zaghlul Child male killed
- Wissam el Habet Child killed
- Moayed Alarbiniyah Age unknown killed
- Nabil Jazzar Age unknown killed
Sources (7) [ collapse]
from sources (2) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the town of Arbeen, for which the generic coordinates are: 33.538143, 36.364331. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.
Original strike reports
For November 26th-December 4th 2015, Russia reported carrying out 431 combat sorties, including strikes in Aleppo governorate.