Seven civilians were killed, and 15 others were wounded, following an airstrike on Bouhamad, which was described by local media as a “massacre”.
Sources were conflicted as to who was to blame, with most attributing the blame to Russian warplanes, however Baladi News attributed blame to the Syrian regime.
Seven civilians were named as killed.
There are no other details at this time.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Hussein Al - Shami Age unknown killed
- Jassim Al-Shami Age unknown killed
- Daughters of Aref Al-Muheisen Child female killed
- Salmian Al-Haman 1 Age unknown killed
- Salmian Al-Haman 2 Age unknown killed
- Salmian Al-Haman 3 Age unknown killed
- wife of Jassim al-Humaidi Adult female killed
Sources (5) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has not reported any specific strikes between July 1st - 31st 2017.