Between seven and ten civilians were killed, including women and children, and “dozens” more were wounded, following alleged Russian airstrikes on Al-Hazaa, according to sources on the ground.
The incident allegedly occurred in the afternoon following Friday prayers, according to local media, and struck civilian homes and water wells.
Multiple sources reported that this was a continuation of bombardements against Al-Hazaa, one suggesting it was only “hours after the first massacre”, and other suggesting this was the fourth day in a row the vicinity was bombed.
Sharqiya voice posted that the planes “targeted the house of “Nasser Muhammed Al Tarsh” which led to deaths and injuries.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Daughter of Alsattam Age unknown female killed
- The sons of Nasser Al-Mahmeed Age unknown male killed
- Hussein Ali Al-Tashran Adult male killed
- Hamdeh al-Sattam Adult female killed
- Ahmad Naser al-Mhaimeed Adult male killed
- Abdulla Naser al-Mhaimeed Adult male killed
- Khalaf Naser al-Mhaimeed Adult male killed