Up to five civilians were killed and dozens more were wounded following airstrikes on Al-Tahoona. Sources all attributed blame to Russian warplanes.
Two out of three sources reported that three women were killed in the airstrikes, however the third reported that two children and a woman were killed. Airwars has therefore assessed that the death toll could be between three and five civilian deaths.
It was reported by DeirEzzor24 that “the warplanes launched a raid on the house of “Shams al-Abdullah” in the neighbourhood of the mill in the village of Taybeh”, wounding dozens and killing three.
The Al Mayadeen page on Facebook noted: “Bombing by Russian aircraft on the Tahounal neighborhood resulted in a massacre against the vulnerable who as a result of poverty could not leave their homes and take refuge.”
The added that the number of dead was likely to rise due to severity of the injured and lack of medical facilites.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- The daughter of Samir al Shams Age unknown female killed
- The wife of Hamid al Husseinan Age unknown female killed
- The daughter of Hamd al Husseinan Age unknown female killed
- Samir Age unknown in the hospital in critical condition and his son under the rubble injured
- Wife of Samir Age unknown in the hospital in critical condition and his son under the rubble injured
- Shati Age unknown severe injuries injured
- Shams al Abdallah Age unknown injuries to face and body injured