As many as five civilians were killed following an airstrike on Ashayer, according to local media. Sources were conflicted as to who was to blame, with some blaming Russia while others attributed blame to the Syrian regime.
Two mothers and two daughters were killed, as well as another unidentified child.
According to media, “House of Hail Al Harb, House of Khaled Mohammed, Mohammed Al-Turki Stores and woman and her daughter are dead, House of Walid Al -Azab, And the house between the houses of Al Shhada” were all “targeted” in the raids.
The shelling and missiles did not reportedly injury any civilians. According to @obaidahalabdull, there were no civilian casualties.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (3)
- The daughter of Mohammed Turki Adult female killed
- The daughter of Mohammed Turki Child female killed
- Wife of Mohammed Saleh al - Turki Adult female killed
Family members (2)
- Daughter of Ali al - Hussein al Khalaf al Azab Adult female killed
- Daughter of Ali al - Hussein al Khalaf al Azab's daughter Child female killed
- Unidentified child Child killed