A man and a girl were killed, and six other civilians were wounded, in airstrikes which struck a farm in Al-Taman’a. Sources all either blamed Russia for the strikes, or did not attribute blame to a belligerent. @HomamAlHassan however blamed Syrian regime warplanes.
The civilians were killed on a farm while while harvesting olive crops, according to Shaam – who did not apportion any blame.
The man and child were killed, while six others, including a child and two women were injured, according to Smart.
Syrian Observatory reported that mortar shells were fired on the vicinity. While Syrian Network for Human Rights alleged that missiles were fired. In a similar fashion, Step News reported that cluster bombs were used in the raid.
There were several injures according to sources, however Smart later specified that six civilians faced injuries.
Three of those injuries were critical due to shrapnel wounds in the head and victims were transferred to nearby medical points.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Mariam Ibraheem al-Jobasi Child female killed
- Adnan Mohammad Omer al-Jobasi Adult male killed
- Mohamed Joubassi Age unknown injured
- Petun Jopasi Age unknown injured
- Salaf al-Bakri Age unknown injured
- Adnan Basil Joubassi Age unknown injured
- Iman Gobasi Age unknown injured
- Nhonad Jobasi Age unknown injured