Between 10 and 15 civilians were killed, and dozens more were wounded in airstrikes on Baq’an, local media reported. Sources attributed the blamed to both Russian and Syrian regime raids.
The raids struck the Al-Baka`an river crossing, according to sources.
A source reported that “the aircraft bombed a passageway on the West Bank of the Euphrates River near the village of Ramadi (Baka’an) of Albuqmal district (120 km east of the city of Deir al-Zour) on Tuesday, as residents tried to move to the eastern bank of the” Islamic State ” killing ten civilians and injuring dozens of others, amid acute shortage of medical staff and medicines.”
One list of victims has over 100 names, therefore it is almost impossible to tell which victims belong to this incident.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Hashem Hsain al-Affas al-Hake Adult male killed
- Burjus Hmood Asman al-Hake Adult male killed
- Obaida Amer Maouloud al-Najm Adult male killed
- Ahmad al-Abd al-Ameer Adult male killed
- Hawas Hsain al-Affas al-Hake Adult male killed