Up to five men were killed in alleged Russian aerial shelling of Lataminah, local media said, though it was unclear whether the victims were a part of the armed opposition or civilians.
Several reports, such as HalabTodayTV and @AleppoAMC, reported that the airstrikes “killed and wounded civilians.”
However, Step News Agency reported that the strikes killed “four military personnel” in addition to another seven wounded.
It is unclear whether the reports talk about the same victims, or whether both civilians and militants were killed in the incident.
Until confirmed otherwise, the five named victims will be treated as civilians.
Between two and seven more civilians were reportedly left wounded.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Riyad Ahmad Al-Mahmoud 18 years old male killed
- Majid Ismail al-Jahm 18 years old male killed
- Khaled Walid Al-Hamed 18 years old male killed
- Ahmed Mohammed Al-Sijnawi 18 years old male killed
- Abdullah Mohammed Al-Deeb ( 18 years old male killed
Sources (9) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
The Russian Ministry of Defence announced being active in unspecified parts of Syria until December 11th, 2017.