At least six civilians including one woman and two children from the same family were killed in an alleged Russian airstrike on the food stores of A’dala, a relief organisation in Al Ghouta, according to reports. Significant food stores were targeted and destroyed and around 70 sheep slain.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Meriam Shihab Adult female the wife of a guard of the relief organisation killed
- Kamleh Shehab Child female daughter of Meriam Shihab killed
- Shaima’a Shihab Child female daughter of Meriam Shihab killed
- Mr. Fahd Ashalet “Abu-Ma’arouf Adult male a livestock official killed
- Fauza al Mohammad Age unknown from Ashaary village killed
- Mohammad Adult male killed
Sources (7) [ collapse]
Russian Armed Forces Assessment:
Original strike reports
For December 18th-23rd, Russia reported that “In the course of five days, on December 18-23, aircraft of the Aerospace Forces in the Syrian Arab Republic have performed 302 combat sorties engaging 1093 objects in the Aleppo, Idlib, Latakia, Homs and Deir ez-Zor provinces.” No mention was made of strikes in the vicinity of Damascus.