Seven civilians including one child and five people from the same family were killed in alleged Russian airstrikes on Al Oummal, according to Deir Ezzor is Being Slaughtered Silently and the Violations Documentation Center.
Deir Ezzor is Being Slaughtered Silently reported that Russian raids killed five members of the Wais al-Saleh family.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (5)
- Wais al-Saleh family 1 Adult male killed
- Wais al-Saleh family 2 Adult male killed
- Wais al-Saleh family 3 Adult male killed
- Wais al-Saleh family 4 Adult male killed
- Wais al-Saleh family 5 Adult male killed
Sources (3) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
For December 18th-23rd, Russia reported that “In the course of five days, on December 18-23, aircraft of the Aerospace Forces in the Syrian Arab Republic have performed 302 combat sorties engaging 1093 objects in the Aleppo, Idlib, Latakia, Homs and Deir ez-Zor provinces.”