As many as 15 civilians were killed, including three children and a woman, and many more were wounded, in airstrikes on Douma. Sources were conflicted as to whether Russia or the Syrian regime were to blame.
Seven deceased civilians were named however four were reported by VDC as unidentified.
As many as nine civilians were reported as injured, including four children, a woman and four members of the Syrian Civil Defence. Yasser, 18 months old, was named as injured by the Civil Defence twitter page. He was put in intensive care, according to the source.
A Syrian Civil Defence ambulance was struck by one of the raids while on a rescue mission, according to local media.
There were as many as 40 intensive raids on the vicinity.
Khaled Mahmoud al-Daas was also named but as a non-civilian.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Ammar Ayoub Adult male killed
- Mohammad Idris Adult male killed
- Hatem Khaled al-Terk Adult male killed
- Hlal al-Obeid Adult male killed
- Reslan Ammar Sheikh al-Qaseer Adult male killed
- Hasan Masarweh Adult male killed