A family of five was killed and an unspecified number of others were wounded, in an airstrike which hit the residential neighbourhood of Mesraba. Sources blamed both Russian warplanes and Syrian regime helicopters.
@aboarab28176261 reported “The martyrdom of the whole family and the injury of several civilians, including women and children, by the bombing of nine air raids and 10 explosive barrels on the residential areas in the town before midnight.”
The family name was reported as “Hurqa”. Some other named were published however these do not seem to be related to the Hurqa family.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Mahmoud Abdel Razzaq al-Takla Age unknown male killed
- Omar Abdul Karim al-Khuli Age unknown male killed
- Bashar Hussein Adult male killed
- His son Mahmoud Hussein Age unknown male killed
- Ahmed Ghnoum Age unknown male killed