Between five and ten civilians were killed, and dozens were wounded (mostly women and children), in air and artillery strikes on Harasta, local media reported. Sources blamed both Russia and the Syrian regime for the raids.
@MOAZALSHAMY described the incident as a massacre; they attributed blame to Russia.
The Step News Agency put the death toll at five; Syria Noor raised it to eight; and @MOAZALSHAMY and @Omyusifsyria tweeted that 10 had died.
Alongside the eight named victims, one unidentified adult male was also reported by the Violations Documentation Centre, who blamed the “Syrian government and affiliated militias”.
Hasan Najeb Abo Khalil, a member of the White Helmets, was among the fatalities.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Hasan Najeb Abo Khalil Adult male Member of the White Helmets killed
- Bayan Sheleh Child female killed
- Hamed Afouf Adult male killed
- Naser Katkout Adult male killed
- Ahmad al-Ess Adult male killed
- Anas Badran Adult male killed
- Hesham Saker Adult male killed
- Khaldoun Ayaash Adult male killed