Between two and six civilians were killed and an unspecified number of others were wounded in airstrikes on Hazza. Sources blamed both Russia and the Syrian regime.
The Step News Agency put the death toll at two; @Mohmaud_Anaus tweeted that four had died; and the Violations Documention Centre, blaming “Syrian government and affiliated militias”, named six fatalities – all adult males.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Nihad Al-Bush from Haran Al-Awamid Adult male killed
- Feras Nihad Al-Bush from Haran Al-Awamid Adult male killed
- Muawiya al-Masri from Zebedeen Adult male killed
- Abdo Adnan Arafa from the town of Hazza Adult male killed
- Mansoor Sayba’a from the town of Alaska Adult male killed
- Zaher al-Boush Adult male killed