As many as ten civilians were killed and dozens were wounded in air and artillery strikes on Harasta, according to local media. Sources attributed blame to both the Syrian regime and Russia.
Smart, who only reported on one civilian death, added that Harasta was hit by “70 Russian air strikes, 15 military jets, 20 barrels of helicopters, 110 surface-to-surface missiles and 120 rocket-propelled grenades”.
Other media did not put the figured as high, however some footage at night shows a continual air bombardement, similar to the one described by Smart.
Residential homes were struck in the bombardement causing material damage and dozens of injuries.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Hamzeh Abu Tarah Adult male killed
- Mohammad Ali al-Ess Adult male killed
- Ahmad Lawzeh Adult male killed
- Abdul Moein al-Haboush Child male killed
- Joudy Allaboun 5 months old years old female killed
- Zakria Alzbdiny Age unknown killed
- Akram Rehibany Age unknown killed
- Nour Alwazeh Age unknown killed
- Naser Qadado Age unknown killed
- Zakria Souda Age unknown killed