Between eight and ten civilians, among them children and women, were killed (including four from one family and three others were injured in airstrikes on Harasta, local media reported. Sources blamed both Russian warplanes and the Syrian regime for the strikes.
There were reportedly as many as ten raids, and burning napalm was also used, sources said.
Multiple sources listed nine or ten fatalities, though some others, such as @KumaitAgency, put the number at eight.
The Violations Documentation Centre blamed the “Syrian government and affiliated militias”, but the Step News Agency pointed solely at Russia.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Moemina al-Meslmani 35 years old female killed
- Aya al-Tali 18 years old female killed
- Munther Soufan 4 months years old killed
- Monzer Sofan Child male killed
- Ammar al-Talli Child male killed
- Adel al-Halbouni Adult male killed
- Ahmad al-Laboun Adult male killed
- Zakaria al-Shaikh Hasan Adult male killed
- From Dogaim family Adult male killed
- From Al-Kalsali family Age unknown killed