Between eight and ten civilians including four children were killed, while as many as 50 were wounded in airstrikes on Zamalka, local media reported. Sources attributed the blame to both Russia and the Syrian regime.
The White Helmets were among some sources putting the death toll at four, with dozens more wounded. However, the Violations Documention Centre named eight fatalities (four adults males and four children).
SCDrifdimashq went further and named ten victims, reporting that, “10 civilians were killed and 50 civilians, including women and children, were injured in the shelling of residential areas in the town of Zemlka by 10 raids by Russian and Syrian warplanes, including four rocket attacks, four high-impact drone rounds and more than 12 heavy-caliber mortar rounds.”
The White Helmets noted seven strikes.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Mohammad Ahmad Jaaidani Adult male killed
- Ola Khadudeh Child female killed
- Mohammad Salmeh al-Awad 6 months years old male killed
- Ammar Nouh Adult male killed
- Omran Kaadan Child male killed
- Firas Mnawer Child male killed
- Abu Abdo al-Wazeer Adult male killed
- Mohammad al-Baghdadi Adult male killed
- Mardya Al Mubkher Age unknown female killed
- Mohammed Al Hourani Age unknown male killed