Five civilians named civilians including two women were killed and others were injured in air and artillery strikes on the residential neighbourhood of Hazza, local media reported. Sources attributed the blame to both Russian and Syrian regime raids.
According to @Hazzaalbld, there were “five martyrs in the town of Hazza, Ibrahim Irhem and four people from the house of Nayem”.
Five fatalities, including two adult females, were named by sources. The Violations Documentation Centre blamed warplane shelling by the “Syrian government and affiliated militias”.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Shahira al-Jasem Adult female killed
- Somaia Ahmad Toemeh Adult female killed
- Khalil Morad al-Nabki Adult male killed
- Ibrahim Irhaim Adult male killed
- Ahmad Hamdan Age unknown killed