A “brutal bombardment” by Russian and Syrian forces on the city of Douma killed up to 45 civilians and left at least another 50 wounded, local media reported.
At least eight children were reported killed, with some sources claiming up to 100 civilians were wounded, including numerous women and children.
Warplanes allegedly struck residential neighbourhoods with up to 50 raids in a “systematic” campaign, organised alongside missile and artillery attacks.
The Syrian Civil Defense said that regime forces hit the city with more than 150 Grad rockets and 40 barrels of explosives delivered by helicopters.
The attack followed the breakdown of negotiations between Russian forces and Jaysh al-Islam, according to Step News.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Tariq al-Tawil Adult male killed
- Akram Tafour Adult killed
- Youssef Al Sayed Adult killed
- Khalid Hijazi Adult killed
- Aleen Sheikh Al - Qusayr Child killed
- Khaled Al - Ajwa Adult killed
- Aref Nour al - Din Adult killed
- Amira Khalil Almokptel Adult killed
- Ahmad Qasim al-Houri Age unknown killed
- Jamal Qadish Adult killed
- Sobhi Tfour Adult killed
- Omar Aldbs Child killed
- Maram Anjila Child killed
- Abdullah Khbayeh Adult killed
- Abu Mohammed Siraj Adult killed
- Abu Haitham Azzam Adult killed
- Bassam Al - Rayes Adult killed
- Name not known after Abu Jawad Adult killed
- Name not known after Abu Ramez Adult killed
- Adnan Al - Saour Adult killed
- Raslan Izz al - Din Adult killed
- Mohammed al - Hames Adult killed
- Adam Hames Child killed
- Mohammed Ahmed Ayoub Adult killed
- Mohammed Daoud Adult killed
- Ibrahim Sa’ab Adult killed
- Adib Zubadini Adult killed
- Bahaa al - Lababidi Adult killed