A child and a woman were reportedly killed and more than a dozen civilians were injured in shelling on the town of Kafr Nabil in Idlib, according to sources on the ground.
In an initial post, Smart News blamed the Russian forces but later blamed the Syrian regime instead. Other local sources blamed the Syrian regime forces as well.
Sources such as Orient News and Syria TV reported the use of rockets and cluster bombs. Syria TV added that the rocket attacks continued in the towns of Al-Tmana’a and Jarjnaz.
Orient News also reported the death of a woman.
In addition to the death of the child, up to 21 people were reported wounded. In an initial toll, Syria TV reported that ten civilians were wounded, while other sources such as Orient news reported that 21 civilians were injured, including someone who’s leg had to be amputated.
In a tweet, @Mustafa_scd reported that among the wounded were five women and seven children. The White Helmets attended the location and inspected the wounded civilians.
According to the source Local Coordination Committees in Syria, a cluster bomb struck the house of Hanaa Ahmed Al-Salloum who was identified as one of the wounded civilians in a list of names published by Kafranbel News.
The incident occured in the afternoon.
- Hanaa Ahmed Al-Salloum Age unknown female Some sources reported she was wounded and her leg was amputated. Wife of Ihsan al-Hamoud, a prisoner. killed
- Mahmoud Zuhair al-Hamoud Child killed
- Waleed Mahmoud Waleed Al - Hammadi Al mana’ Age unknown injured
- Nazir Al - Shaheen Age unknown injured
- Hamoud El Shaheen Age unknown injured
- Son of Muhammad al - Aqra Child male injured
- Mahmoud Mustafa Age unknown From Taybet Al Imam. injured