Two named civilians died and nine more – including a child and several members of the White Helmets – were wounded in alleged Russian or Assad regime airstrikes on Jisr al Shoughour, local media reported. According to the White Helmets this was a “double tap” raid – and members of its team were injured while inspecting the site of the first strike.
Jisr al shourghour Media centre reported “the death of the martyr Alaa Al-Sha’ar and the injury of nine others, including two members of the civil defense in four air raids”. It later named Walid Darwisho as a second victim.
Other sources put the number of wounded between six and nine. One named child was among those reportedly injured.
The Syrian Network for Human Rights added that regime warplanes fired at “Ruqayya Bint Malek High School…partially destroying its building and severely damaging its furniture”.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Mahmoud Hehano Age unknown male Reportedly a member of the White Helmets injured
- Abdullah Al Sufi Age unknown male Reportedly a member of the White Helmets injured
- Mohammed Dawood 25 years old male injured
- Zaid Darwish 55 years old male injured
- Hani Darwisho 70 years old male injured
- Alaa Al-Sha'ar years old male killed
- Osama Abdullah 25 years old male injured
- Sima Rastamu a year and a half years old injured
- Walid Darwish Age unknown male killed
- Ahmad Sofi Age unknown male injured
- Abu Omar Muhajer Age unknown male Could be a nickname injured