According to local sources, a Russian airstrike killed two in the village of Al Zakkoum and injured eight others. The two killed are originally from Kansafra according to local sources.
While Shaam News referred to martyrs, without making clear the status of those killed, Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that “two members of the rebel factions were killed,” along with “the injury of at least eight others.”
According to Smart News, the attack was carried out with rockets.
No other details are known at this time.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Muhammad Al-Hassan 19 years old male Multiple shrapnel injured
- Nader Hassan Al-Mustafa 25 years old male Head injury injured
- Amer Najjar 20 years old male Head injury injured
- Ibrahim Najjar 22 years old male Break in the thigh injured
- Abdullah Al-Mousa 20 years old male Face injury injured
- Ahmad Al-Ashqar 26 years old male Face and chest injury injured
- Ahmad Al-Shaman Age unknown male killed
- Adnan Al-Miskiya Age unknown male killed