Ten to fourteen civilians were killed in an alleged Russian airstrike on Al Bab according to the Syrian Network for Human Rights, who said warplanes shelled several residential houses in Al Kourneesh street. The Shaam News Network also reported Russian raids targeting non-combatants’ homes in Al Bab, but did not provide casualty figures.
VDC named soe victims incuding 2 unidentified civilians:
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (4)
- From Remo family 1 Child killed
- From Remo family 2 Child killed
- From Remo family 3 Child killed
- From Remo family 4 Child killed
- Ahmad al-Rifeat Adult male killed
- Ammar Mosa al-Attar Adult male killed
- Abo Hamid al-Hallab Age unknown male killed
- Mariam al-Shaikh Adult female killed
- Mrs. Asma al-Ashqar Adult female named by Eye on the City killed
Sources (9) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has not reported at this time.