Four civilians died in an alleged Russian raid on Mahimideh, according to local sources.
Three victims were named by Deir Ezzor is Being Slaughtered Silently including one unidentified person.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Mohammad al Suleiman Age unknown named by Deir Ezzor is Being Slaughtered Silently killed
- Abd Al Karim Al Badr Age unknown named by Deir Ezzor is Being Slaughtered Silently killed
- Ahmad Khaled Al Sa’ad Age unknown “from the village of Safira”, named by Deir Ezzor is Being Slaughtered Silently killed
- Salef El Khalaf El Yassin Age unknown a local veterinarian, died of injuries sustained in the attack two days later. killed
- Mahmoud Albejeen Age unknown injured
Sources (6) [ collapse]
Russian Armed Forces Assessment:
Original strike reports
In its military report published on 1st February 2016, the Kremlin said: “In the course of the last week, the Russian aircraft in the Syrian Arab Republic have performed 468 combat sorties engaging 1354 terrorists’ infrastructural facilities in the Aleppo, Latakia, Hama, Homs, Damascus, Raqqah, Daraa and Deir ez-Zor provinces. Among them – 24 ones were carried out by Tu-22M3 long-range bombers from the Russian territory…Long-range bomber aviation aircraft supported units of the Syrian governmental troops which defended the city of Deir ez-Zor. The airstrikes carried out by Tu-22M3 bombers from the territory of the Russian Federation jointly with tactical aviation from the Hmeymim airbase, engaged 23 important terrorists’ objects in that district. The attempt of terrorists to assault Deir ez-Zor was frustrated.“