Seven civilians including two children and one woman were killed in an alleged Russian airstrike on Nawa, according to the Violations Documentation Center.
However, the Syrian Network for Human Rights reported that regime warplanes fired on Nawa, killing at least five people including one woman.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Ghannam Mohammad al-Talhah Adult male Named by VDC killed
- Fareed Farhan al-Komi Adult male Named by VDC killed
- Nabeil Khaled Hamedi al-Khalil Adult male Named by VDC killed
- Abdulmenem Ahmad Mawla Msallam Adult male Named by VDC killed
- Reem Mohammad Kheir al-Juhmani Child female Named by VDC killed
- Wala Akram Khattab Adult female Named by VDC killed
- Asmaa Mohammad al-Eleiwi Child female Named by VDC killed
Sources (4) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has published no known record of strikes in Syria from February 1st – February 3rd.