One civilian was killed and 10 others injured in alleged Russian airstrikes on Kafr Hamra, according to local sources.
Syrian Press Center reported that Russia carried out four raids, killing one non-combatant and injuring 10 more – adding that the death toll was expected to rise due to the severity of some of the injuries. All4Syria also said Russia was responsible for the death of one non-combatant and wounding of another ten.
According to an initial report by the White Helmets “warplanes” (they did not say who they belonged to” targeted Kafr Hamra with several raids.
However, a second report by the White Helmets, appeared to blame Russia, the title of a video showing the aftermath of the attack reading: “The signs of destruction left by Russian bombardment a short while ago on the town of Kafr Hamra that led to the death of one person and the injury of five others.9/2/2016.“
In a news roundup, Shaam News Network said there had been one death from a strike, but did not specifically say that Russia carried it out.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
Sources (5) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
From February 4th – February 11th, Russia reported: “In the course of the last week, February 4-11, aircraft of the Russian aviation group in the Syrian Arab Republic have performed 510 combat sorties engaging 1,888 terrorists’ objects in the provinces of Aleppo, Latakia, Hama, Deir ez-Zor, Daraa, Homs, Hasakah and Raqqah.” It added: “Two powerful field commanders were liquidated in the Aleppo province.In the suburbs of Kalaz-Tahtani, a large illegal armed group with its commander, “Abu Maher” (“Farid Al-Misri”) was eliminated by an airstrike.The field commander “Abu Anas Al-Sham” from the Jaysh al-Sham terrorist group was liquidated in the territory of the same province.” It also said that “Russian aviation eliminated open ISIS oil storages in the Aleppo province.“