Up to five civilians including one or two children died in an airstrike or artillery bombardment on Dara al Balad, according to local sources – though reports were conflicted as to whether this was a Russian strike or action by the Syrian regime.
Among the sources blaming Russia were Khaled Abu Slem, Abn_Horan and Syria Mubashar.
However, a number of other reports, including Naba and Gulf Eyes, pointed towards land to land missiles fired by the regime.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Eisa Adnan al Jaber al Mahameed Child male killed
- Batul Ahmad Abdullah Qanat Child female killed
- Issa Adnan Jaber Al-Mhameed Age unknown named by Syrianpc killed
- Adnan Almsylmeh Age unknown male named by Syriass1881, an extremily graphic image published of him, could be the same individual as isa Adnan al Jaber al Mahameed killed
- Hussein Mohammad Mustafa al Jabbawi Age unknown male killed
Sources (27) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has published no known record of strikes in Syria from February 17th – February 29th.