Between 13 and 15 civilians including two children died and 22 others were wounded in alleged Russian or regime airstrikes on Manbij, according to two local sources.
The media activist Ahmed al-Mohammad told Edorar that 13 civilians died in a Russian strike on buildings in the city, “emphasizing that four missiles targeted a three-storey residential building in the neighborhood of al Rabita street, which brought the building down and killed and wounded those inside. He added that eight people people have been identified, including two children, while the rest of the bodies are still unidentified dead, due to them being burnt and blown into pieces”.
According to Syria News Desk, four Russian strikes killed 15 non-combatants, wounded 22 more and destroyed residential buildings. Shahed-Alep news reported that warplanes also targeted a bakery and a residential building under which a whole family became trapped under the rubble.
Syria Post was the only source to blame regime airstrikes, while the Syrian Network said “the regime and its allies” were responsible.
The names of six of the dead, including one 6-year old child were published by the Syrian Human Rights Committee (see below)
Blogger Imad Osman reported the following: “In a second raid two missiles hit the neighborhood of Jarablos Road. The first missile fell at al Milhem bakeries without news of injuries. The secondn missile fell on a house in the building of the medical labs opposite the clinic of Dr. Na’assan Arab. The struck house house belonged to the family of Abu Jassem and the entire family is under the rubble now.”
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Amani Hayran or Jiran six years old killed
- Wi’am Jiran 19 years old killed
- Hussein al Muhtadi Age unknown male from al Orja killed
- Aqeel Juma al Muhtadi Age unknown from al Orja killed
- Badir Saleh Al’Ama Age unknown killed
- Shukri Abu Idris, the brother of Abu Aws Age unknown male at the time of the strike he was in Kamel pharmacy killed
- Hassan Mohamed Wallo Age unknown male IDP from al Shioukh killed
- Mohammed Rahmani Age unknown