Local sources reported the deaths of up to 11 civilians, including five children, in airstrikes on the two villages of Al Khirba and Al A’lkamiya.
It is contested with the Syrian Regime by one source, Arabi21, however most sources, attributed the strike to Russia.
LCCSY named five of the killed civilians, including four children.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Khatoun Hussein 39 years old killed
- Ammar 14 years old killed
- Muhammad Al Hussein 8 years old male killed
- Rahaf Al Hussein 5 years old killed
- Saja Al Hussein 4 years old killed
Sources (15) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has not reported any strikes between June 1st – 31st 2016.