Up to 13 civilians died and as many as 20 more were wounded in alleged Russian airstrikes on Al Bab city, according to local media.
Many sources reported that at least seven were killed. Qasioun reported that “Seven civilians were killed and several injured Thursday morning [June 29th], as a result of air strikes on Al-Bab In the countryside-east of Aleppo”.
At the same time, Baladi Network tweeted that the strikes led to “the death of 13 civilians and injury of 20 others”.
Six sources solely pointed to Russia; these were LCCSY, Syrian Network for Human Rights, Radio al-Kul, Smart News Agency, al-AMAWI, Halab News.
Seven of the victims were identified by name by Halab News Network and Halab News.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Adnan Na’na’ Age unknown killed
- Mohammad Hamam al Na’assan Age unknown killed
- Abu Abdallah al Hajjar Age unknown killed
- Nidal Mohammad al Hashem Age unknown killed
- Taha al Obeid Age unknown killed
- Misbakh Hamdo al Saleh Age unknown killed
- Rashed Shaheed al Shahabi Age unknown killed
Sources (20) [ collapse]
Russian Armed Forces Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has not reported any strikes between June 1st – 31st 2016.